Thursday, November 1, 2007

The Secret Number on the Cell Phone Bill

Ok, so I admit, I liked Nancy Drew mysteries when I was growing up. She was so smart. There wasn't a clue that slipped by her unnoticed. She was tenacious and always figured out "whodunit" at the end.

Of course, when I found a woman's phone number plastered all over my ex-boyfriend's cell phone bill (from during the time when we were still together), it's not hard to speculate "whodunher."

Naturally, according to him, I was Sherlock Holmesing the phone bill and making something out of nothing. Umm...possibly. Possibly not. I guess I'll never truly know.

I suppose I could've called her. I'm sure the conversation would have gone something like this: Hi, I'm Kevin's completely devastated, psycho ex-girlfriend. Um...by any chance, did you have anything to do with him dumping me, you f***ing bitch?

Did I call her and say that? Mmm, no. I don't think that conversation would have gone very well. And frankly, I don't want to know. It will have to remain A Secret in The Old Attic because I'd rather not have that image haunting my mind.

###

No comments: